How do I care for my Fernando Echeverria products?
Vegetable tanned leather shoes and accessories should only be treated with natural products to preserve the natural aging process and breathability of the leather.
- Use a horsehair brush to remove surface dirt from shoes or accessories.
- Use a soft cotton cloth with shoe-cream ( transparent ) or black for black shoes and massage into the leather using circular motions. Wipe with the a polishing soft cloth to remove excess cream. After cleaning, you can use a cedar shoe trees to help maintain shoe shape while drying.
- We do not recommend using the Leather Cream on white leather as the beeswax content may cause discoloration.
- Suede learher: Use the small brush to remove surface dust and dirt, then use the suede eraser to spot clean and remove marks. Finish by brushing the suede again to revitalize and restore the texture.
- Contact us for more specific information for your product: firstname.lastname@example.org